On September 30, 2014 I broadcast the Palmetto Bay Candidates Forum live from Christ Fellowship (located at 8900 SW 168th Street, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157).
While the quality was low (in order to make sure it streamed live), I am sure you will get a lot out of viewing this forum. I had over 50 people tune in live to see the entire event.
WHY DO I DO THIS?
While I will not share my own political viewpoints, I feel it is my duty to communicate with my fellow Villagers and let them have access to this valuable information so they can vote appropriately.
The evening's format consists of:
- Each candidate will be given all questions in advance.
- Each candidate will submit one question to be asked to their rival candidate(s) in advance.
- There will be an additional 10-15 questions chosen at random by audience members.
- Individual questions will be answered by candidates in their respective district.
- Candidates answers will be limited to no more then 2 minutes.
- Candidates closing statements will be limited to 1min 30 seconds
Be a part of your community and get involved. This candidates forum is sponsored by Community News Papers, the Village Voice and David Singer.